Tomorrow is Halloween. With lots of little trick or treaters out in the streets, things can get complicated for pedestrians. Below are some safety tips for pedestrians who will be out and about this Halloween.
- Choose a route that has sidewalks or designated paths.
- Opt for well lit streets that have minimal traffic whenever possible.
- Do your best to avoid busy roads or intersections.
- As the old saying goes, look both ways before crossing the street.
- Make sure children in Halloween costumes have enough room to walk on the sidewalk.
- If you plan on stepping out at night, wear bright colors so you will be visible to drivers.
If your Halloween ends with an injury, we are here to help. To protect your rights and to help you secure the kind of compensation that your injury truly warrants, turn to the experienced personal injury lawyers of Levine and Wiss. We are dedicated to helping our clients secure the maximum compensation. Call toll free at 1.888.GOT.HURT (468-4878) or simply contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Web Source: http://www.hsrc.unc.edu/news_room/2009-10-21_halloween.cfm