Some people believe that they can handle a car accident claim on their own. While we admire them for their ambition, personal injury claims should be left to the professionals. Below are some scenarios when you absolutely need to have a personal injury attorney to pursue justice for you:
- The accident resulted in a death.
- Pedestrians were involved in the accident.
- You are not the party who is responsible for the accident.
- A police report inaccurately describes what happened.
- The accident took place near a construction zone.
- You sustained serious or life-threatening injuries.
- Your insurance company denies your claim.
Levine and Wiss offers its experience and skill to those who have been injured in an accident involving a car, truck or any other motor vehicle. We are dedicated to helping our clients secure the kind of compensation your injuries actually warrant. Call toll free at 1.888.GOT.HURT (468-4878) or simply contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Our representation is offered on a contingent fee basis. We only collect attorneys fees if we secure compensation for you.
Web Source: http://accident-law.freeadvice.com/accident-law/auto/attorney-and-car-accidents.htm