How about those April showers? It is important to learn how to drive safely in the rain. Below are some tips that will help you do just that.
- Reduce your speed. After all, it takes longer to break or stop your car when the roads are slippery.
- Keep your distance from the car in front of you. Doing so will give you more time to slow down.
- When it’s raining lightly or foggy, be sure to put your headlights on. This will help you see the road more clearly.
- Don’t go full speed through a puddle. It will only cause you to hydroplane and potentially lose control of the car.
- Use your windshield wipers at the appropriate speed. Having them on will increase your visibility of the road.
Our firm offers its experience and skill to those who have been injured in an accident involving a car, truck or any other motor vehicle. To protect your rights and to help you secure the kind of compensation that your injuries actually warrant, turn to the experienced personal injury lawyers of Levine and Wiss. We are dedicated to helping our clients secure the maximum compensation. Call toll free at 1.888.GOT.HURT (468-4878). Our representation is offered on a contingent fee basis. We only collect attorneys fees if we secure compensation for you.
Web Source: http://www.smartmotorist.com/driving-guideline/tips-for-driving-in-rain.html