One thing is certain this winter: snow storms. Each and every year, New York feels the brunt of storms that make its way up the East Coast. Driving in this type of winter weather is less than ideal, to put it lightly. Since we can’t control the weather, learning to drive safely in these conditions is a must. Below are some tips that will help you do just that.
Before the Storm
- Have your headlights, taillights, brakes and tire pressure inspected by a professional mechanic.
- Make sure that your windshield wipers are working properly.
- Put enough windshield wiper fluid in your car.
During a Storm
- Reduce your speed.
- Give yourself enough room between you and the car in front of you.
- Be prepared to use your brakes at a moment’s notice.
Unfortunately, some car accidents are unavoidable. Our firm offers its experience and skill to those who have been injured in an accident involving a car, truck or any other motor vehicle. To protect your rights and to help you secure the kind of compensation that your injuries actually warrant, turn to the experienced personal injury lawyers of Levine and Wiss. We are dedicated to helping our clients secure the maximum compensation. Call toll free at 1.888.GOT.HURT (468-4878). Our representation is offered on a contingent fee basis. We only collect attorneys fees if we secure compensation for you.
Web Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/winter-driving-tips-won-deep-freeze-car-budget-article-1.1610293